Nurulbalqis 'Olive' Izzuddin ; 16 years old.

“Time is an illusion, lunchtime, doubly so."

Never felt like this before :')

, Tuesday @ 11:31 AM } 0 comment (s)




Assalamualaikum peeps :)
I'd revamping my layout, for the countless times. So, how's your life while I was gone? Things have been great, eh? And a lot of things have changed. Including, myself? It is a fact, though. Haha. So, yeah, I met someone new in my life. And his name has to be called as; Double A. We met through facebook first, yet I didn't know him at school. It is fated though, we were from the same school before. He only knew my mom, not me. We got closer day by day till he confessed his love towards me. Okay, this is weird. Haha. But, yeah, we broke up for some reasons. And right now we are just having the 'brother-sister' relationship or whatever you guys called it. Then, I met a senior, SH is his name. He's cool, tall, and very kind. He loves me, and he tried few times to make me his girl. But, as a typical girl, I couldn't accept other guys other than Double A. But still, on 2/11 we officially became a couple. I didn't even love him. I just like him or I da na. Trying to be honest, I told him that we should to separated ways after I asked Nabilah and Fieza. See what you did to me, Double A? :')

0 commenter(s)