Nurulbalqis 'Olive' Izzuddin ; 16 years old.

“Time is an illusion, lunchtime, doubly so."

DIFFERENCES.

, Thursday @ 6:20 PM } 0 comment (s)



assalamualaikum peeps :D
back to Blogskins again, urgh, I don't know what's wrong with me that I'd to change this blog design for many times. someone told me that my previous design was just look like Athirah's, and I said, yes, because I made her as my inspiration. okay, forget about that :D


i hate when sometimes people look me different. as an example, when i am with my super hot cousins, i really look different, it is because, they're hot and stylish, with their hot stuffs on their head, their ear piercings and so on. they do get attention but i don't. well, that's not the big problem but after i watched Queen Sized movie on DIVA UNIVERSAL, most people only love the pretty one. why?

0 commenter(s)